Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Quick Welcome

So, I have decided that if I want to keep my writing present in my mind, I ought to write on a regular basis. Therefore I needed necessary and reliable topics for which to write about. Movies popped into my mind almost immediately, and thus, here we are.

I love movies, all kinds of movies. I am most notably into action films, but I have seen and own many other genres and I know that most reviews are not aimed at your average movie-goer. That said, even if no one reads these posts, I am going to attempt to write reviews for the people I love seeing movies with. The kinds of people who need to bring tissues to a war movie or a sports movie, the people who will shell out $9.00 just to see one scene that made them giddy from a trailer, the people who go to martial arts movies just hoping that someone tries to start something in the parking lot after they've watched it, the girls who love fast cars and explosions and the boys who get excited being able to figure out a thriller. And of course, I have to included the moms who are in love with Johnny Depp and Hugh Jackman at the same time. You know who you are.

So, hopefully without raising the bar too high, whomever does read these blogs will enjoy the musings of a humble movie lover whose most valuable asset when she dies will most likely be her DVD collection.